Google
 

Monday 14 May 2007

Kids !!!

Brought the kids over to Jit Leong's place as I had to pass him something. My kids loved his place as there were plenty of toys, plus there was a slide somemore. Told my friend his house looks more like a mini childcare centre. Ha ha !!


These photos were taken using Jit Leong's new toy, the Nikon D80, that he bought recently. He couldn't stop taking photos with it. We started photography quite some time back and are quite avid photobugs.

Anyway, the kids really had a ball of time ! Moreover, there were plenty of shelves and drawers which Justin simply loved to explore. Not to mention there were also Ribena and cheese ! My friend sure knows how to keep them quiet. But not for long !!!!

Justin and Jiale 'discussing' which game to play. Think Justin is more interested in his Ribena.


Jaslynn's turn to have a go at the (dunno what you call it) toy.


First signs of trouble. But all's well, just some minor 'disagreements', as usual.




That's Jit Leong's little girl, Jiaxi, wondering what they're doing with her toy. Can I have it back please? Don't spoil it hor.

This was the first time Jiaxi met me, so she was a little apprehensive, as do most toddlers. The way she toddles around reminded me of Jaslynn when she was at Jiaxi's age. I just followed her around with my camera.

She then went to her daddy's study room and when I looked in, she was hiding behind the cd rack. Her expression was one of those like was afraid yet still wanted to take a peek. I like the expression of her eyes.




Anyone trying to take a group photo of kids will know how difficult it is. You'd probably end up with 4 kids all looking at 4 different directions, and anywhere except where the camera is.



A bit better now.


Well, had to call it a day as the kids were getting cranky as it was nap time. On the way home my son kept requesting to 'go to Uncle Jit eong's ouse'.

No comments: