Google
 

Tuesday 1 May 2007

Hi all,


Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. Decided to start this blog to share my photos with everyone. And if you're also into photography, do join in and give me some of your tips and comments !!

I like to take landscapes. But sometimes, need to bring along tripods and stuff, can be quite tiring. So I usually like to take candid photos of people, especially kids. They're so full of life !!! And sometimes, their expressions or actions can be so unpredictable !!!


I'm just posting a few of my favourite photos for a start. Do give me your comments !!! Thanks !!!


This is my son, Justin. Was trying very hard to feed him his breakfast. And he started making those funny faces. Quickly took out my camera and managed to capture this expression.


The girl riding the tricycle is my daughter Jaslynn. Was trying to capture the panning effect but they were zooming past me at 'formula 1' speeds that I had great difficulty trying to focus properly.




This one was taken when I was in Shen Zhen. The old uncle you see repairs pots. This is a lost art as during the olden times, people were poor and they do not usually buy new pots and pans when it is broken. So they'll get someone to repair it. This uncle is actually only one of the few left in the world who still has the 'lost art'.



The man at work.


The finished product. Can you spot the repair?

2 comments:

jit said...

Bigger photos should have more impact.
Not bad for a start.
Keep it up!!!

Dark Knight said...

Hi jit,

Thank you for your comments.