Google
 

Thursday 13 December 2007

Who pull out the plug !

Finally decided to bring my IBM Thinkpad z60t down to the service centre. The laptop has been making numerous disappearing acts while I was working half-way.


Used to be either the screen going blank or white, and it only occurred like once every few weeks.


Lately, it has been happening quite regularly. There was a day where it blanked out 3 times. Not only that. It has also decided to add colour to my frustrations. It went green with envy at me being free from having to work. And sometimes turning blue, probably from lack of ram.


Anyway, took it down yesterday for them to troubleshoot.


And also told them there were some problems with my headphone jack. The counter staff (probably from China) put it down as 'Speaker also got problem'. Wah piang. Had to call them to get it amended. Don't want to waste my trip down to collect, only to find out they 'fixed' the wrong problem.


Sigh.... Hope it doesn't take long for them to solve my problem.

No comments: