Google
 

Thursday 11 October 2007

Erratic, Unstable M1 Broadband

1
Finally terminated my M1 broadband last Friday. Just nice, 6 months contract up. It was anything but a good experience.
1
1
Chose the PC card device and after about 2 months, the card kept taking ages to find a network. Even after I had managed to log on, the connection will break often. Problem solved after I got it changed.
1
1
Then it was the wireless router's turn to give me problems. Had to rent the Linksys wireless router as I had to share the internet at home. The router kept losing the network. Had to reset the router so often that I lost count.
1
1
And the biggest problem was with the network itself. The network went kaput once, for almost 12 hours, in August, and twice in a week in September. M1 was 'kind' enough to suggest a waiver of 1 day's subscription. Told them that was unacceptable. And they 'gave' me half a month off.
1
1
Enough is enough. Dunno when the network will kaput again. Don't want to go through all the frustrations again.
1
1
Bye bye M1 !
1
Decided to try SingTel's Broadband on Mobile, would probably be a better experience. Or so I thought......
1

No comments: