Google
 

Saturday 14 June 2008

What shall I wear ?

Jaslynn was wondering which dress she should wear for her 太婆's (Great Grandmother) brirthday celebration dinner this Sunday. She thought about it for a long time, before drawing what she wanted to wear on a piece of paper.
Quite a lovely design right?
Looks even better with colours!



The finished product. Actually, this wasn't Jaslynn's design at all. Just that she wanted to wear the dress that she wore during Chinese New Year, and I couldn't remember which one it was. So she drew it out and showed me.

She even has a necklace to go with the dress !

Update:


In the end, Jaslynn chose to wear another dress. When I asked her why did she change her mind? She replied that she did not say she wanted to wear the flowery dress in the first place.

She said it was her Mar Mar (Grandmother) who wanted her to wear that dress and since I could not recall which dress it was, she drew it for me. Oh, I see.

Anyway, see also looked quite pretty in the pink dress that she chose.



You can see more of her portfolio here.

Btw, she also has some of her brother, Justin's 'The Look'.

1 comment:

grandmafull said...

the moral of the storee?? Dun force dresses down girls" throats, especially ur granddot's!!!